OSMO Top Oil
Osmo TopOil is a Food-safe Hardwax-oil wood finish which is extremely tough and hardwearing. It is water repellent and dirt resistant as well as resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water. These types of liquid spillages will tightly bead on the surface without leaving any marks, simply clean by wiping with a cloth.
- More Info
- DIN and EN rated for direct contact with food
- Ideal for countertops, tabletops, chopping boards, ect.
- Very durable and hardwearing – water and chemical resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Approx. Coverage - 24m²/L (258ft2/L) with one coat
- Number of Coats - 2 coats: brush, 3-4 coats: cloth
- Application Temp.- +5°C to 35°C
- Approx. Dry Time -8-10hrs.