Local Green Building Services Directory
As a Certified Energy Advisor, and belonging to the Verdatech Energy Management group of companies, I can offer a large range of services to both the residential and commercial sectors. These include:
- Blower door air tightness testing to help evaluate air infiltration and air quality.
- Building envelope design and analysis
- Infra red thermography, sometimes used in conjunction with blower door testing.
- HVAC design to include heat loss and cooling load calculations, Duct design, Equipment selection,Hydronic system design, Ventilation design and commissioning and Geothermal system design.
- Eco energy for existing homes and access to government grants.
- Custom residential energy evaluations that go over and above the Eco energy evaluations and include other buildings and building elements, electrical, energy monitoring and identification and other problem solving.
- Multi unit residential custom energy evaluations. As for normal residential property but for condo associations, retirement complexes, housing associations etc.
- Energuide for New Homes. Working with builders to achieve homes built to the highest energy efficiency standards.
- Eco energy and energy evaluations for small to medium size commercial buildings highlighting areas where energy efficient upgrades can be made to maximise energy savings.
- Renewable energy system design and feasibility studies.
Serves the East and West Kootenays